Last update: 1st of May, 2021
Your safety is our first priority
The sun, the sea, the blue sky are still here… waiting for you to enjoy your summer holiday!
Our smiles and our warm hospitality are always the same!
At Asterias Village Resort, as we want to ensure the health and safety of our Guests and our Team, we kindly ask you to read carefully the below measures in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
Please note that these measures can be changed at any time (as the epidemic progresses), following the guidelines of the Hellenic Authorities, the European Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Thank you very much for your understanding and for joining us in enjoying a safe place for all our Guests and for all our Team, too.
In the end, please remember the golden rules for Covid-19:
· Individual responsibility
· Social distancing, at least 1,5metre
· Face mask and gloves where it is required
The Asterias Village Resort is opening for the 2021 season on the 21st of May.
Please remember that, as the epidemic progresses, changes may occur.
Reception Area / Check-in and Check-out
The Greek Health Authorities have given instructions that require increased time between each check-out and check-in, in order to ensure that each room is thoroughly disinfected between stays, and that the space is adequately ventilated.
Also, at the Reception Area, all mandatory and optional measures instructed by the Greek Health Authorities will be followed. Thus:
1. Check–In time is 15:00
2. Check-Out time is 11:00
3. Adequate doors and/or windows will be opened at all times for fresh air
4. Hand sanitizing stations will be available for our guests
5. Glass screen on the reception desk
6. Markings on the floor (every 200cm) to delimit safe distances for queuing
7. Disinfection of your key and magnetic card given to you, on arrival
8. Option for electronic Pre-Check-In using your smartphone or tablet, days before your arrival
9. Guests are strongly encouraged to make electronic transactions
Restaurant and Bar
The Greek Health Authorities have given instructions that require to keep a distance of 90cm to 180cm between tables, and no more than six people are allowed at one table. Thus:
1. Hand sanitizing stations (and dispensers on the tables) will be available for our guests
2. Markings on the floor (200cm) to delimit safe distances for queuing
3. Breakfast Buffet and Dinner Buffet (food and beverages) will be served at our Restaurant, next to the Pool and only with gloves (and masks where it is required)
4. Tables will be sanitized between uses
5. Guests are strongly encouraged to make electronic transactions
6. No live performance sand other thematic events will be held
On arrival, your room will be thoroughly disinfected, according to the Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols.
Decorative items such as throw pillows and runners as well as shared items (e.g. hotel directories) will be withdrawn from your room. Thus:
1. Room ventilation (with fresh air) before arrival
2. Thorough cleansing and disinfection of room surfaces and equipment using a steam cleaner and approved chemicals
3. Disposable covers on remote television and air condition controls
4. Withdrawal of decorative and reusable items
5. Rooms are for guest-use only and visitors are not permitted in guestrooms
While you are enjoying the sun and our swimming pool, we will be closely monitoring the water parameters and take action if needed without you even notice it. Our swimming pool engine room is equipped with all the automated technology for doing that. However, we will monitor the water parameters manually as well.
At the swimming pool area there are also some social distancing guidelines (200cm distance between sunbeds in every direction) to be followed for preventing the spread of Covid-19. Thus:
1. Frequent and continuous PH and Pool Chemicals measurement and recording
2. Addition of pool chemicals when needed
3. Swimming pool shower and provision of shower gel and shampoo
4. Hand Sanitizing station next to the swimming pool shower
5. Available Pool towel at our Reception Area (payable)
6. Limit of people inside the pool: 10 people
7. Disinfection of sun bed sand tables between uses
8. Thorough cleansing and disinfection of room surfaces and equipment using only approved chemicals
We are constantly adjusting our booking policies in order to comply with the latest updates related to Covid-19, as well as any official travel restrictions or any protection measures announced by governments around the world. Our goal is to offer as much flexibility and comfort as possible in the travel plans.
For all reservations with flexible rates travelling in 2021 and booked for 2021 we will be able to provide a 3 day flexible cancellation policy.